So you just signed up with GigWorx Healthcare, completed the compliance and onboarding, and downloaded the GHS app. You're asked to fill out your profile, and you ask yourself, "Why does it matter? Who cares about your bio?" Well, it does matter! As we want to get to know you better and support your career, your app profile gives us a better picture of who you are.
Both your recruiter and the clients you'll be working with can view your profile. This gives you the opportunity to start your personal branding and show off your skills and passions.
To look professional and put your best foot forward, we recommend the following tips:
- Have a good photo of yourself - Show off your beautiful face! Need to take a new picture of yourself? LinkedIn has some great tips for finding and taking a great photo
- Write a bio - Introduce yourself in the "Tell Us About Yourself" section to personalize your profile. Include:
- Settings you've worked in
- What got you into healthcare
- Something personal - a fun fact about yourself!
- Upload your resume - Showcase your past work experiences
The more you work with certain clients, the more you're able to build rapport which could lead to a full time position. Also, keeping your resume up to date will help you with your future career. Don't forget to include GigWorx on your resume; you're showing your future employers you are self-starting, self-motivated, and willing to challenge yourself.
Not sure how to add PRN work to your resume? Check out our article here: Build Your Resume with GigWorx