Medication Tech Job in Salt Lake City, Utah
Are you looking for med tech jobs near you? GigWorx Healthcare Staffing in Salt Lake City, Utah is looking for dedicated medication techs who want to build their own schedule with an on-demand scheduling app for your smart phone that lets you take control.
Work-life balance! Med techs can work as little or as much as they want. We work in multiple locations in the SLC, UT metro area, so there are always shifts close to you. At GigWorx we are looking to hire Utah Medication Aides who will be committed to the shifts they pick up and provide excellent patient care.
We offer excellent med tech pay rates ranging from $22.50/hour minimum up to $35/hour, with some bonus shifts even higher!
Full time employees are eligible for health insurance benefits!
Shifts that work for you! Morning, evening, or overnight; 8 or 12 hour shifts available!
Variety of work settings for you to feel comfortable in! Long-term care, skilled nursing, memory care, and rehabilitation centers.
- Weekly pay
- Must provide excellent patient care
- Post-Acute Care (assisted living, long term care, nursing home, rehab) experience preferred
- Independence in choosing your own schedule
- Great work-life balance
- No minimum number of shifts required, work when you want
- Excellent communication and one point of contact through your entire GigWorx experience
- Easy to sign up! Start work in as little as 7 days.
What is required of you??
- Utah Med Tech Certification
- 1+ years of experience as a CNA or CMA/QMAP/medication tech
- Valid CPR / BLS certificate
- Current TB test (within 1 year) or chest x-ray (within 5 years)
- COVID and flu vaccinations current
- Clean background check and drug screen
- Positive attitude
If you feel this is a fit for you, send us your resume today!